Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

!!!!!

Dragonite is evolving! Badass

Burn7 responds:

Dragonite evolves? WHAT IS THIS MAGIC LIES?!

Pull The Plug - Cover Pull The Plug - Cover

ehhh

Good song but terrible mix job and horrible vocals, doesn't really fit the style Death had because its sounds more along the lines of a European Death Metal band (i.e. At the Gates). Not bad overall just not perfect. 7/10 5/5

Jeffaro responds:

The original song was great. My mixing... Not so great. The vocals in this song are not horrible. I think TwilightNecrosis did a good job.

And well... My solo's fucking sucked.

Thanks for the review.

Dragonforce Style! (WIP) Dragonforce Style! (WIP)

Nice!

Not very Dragonforcy though. I'd say its more like Power Quest. Dragonforce neglects their keyboards and vocals. This song has a nice keyboard in it so its too good to be like Dragonforce!!!! Good job man!

Burn7 responds:

Hah I guess you're right. I'll have to change that then...

MGSRMX MGSRMX

you need to sell this

Sell this cover but make sure to include a box diapers with it so when the listener craps themselves its ok

EoD696 responds:

You're hilarious, lol thanks :)

Those Who Worship Power Those Who Worship Power

Nice

I like how you worked some Zelda music in there, totally unexpected! Good job 10/10

The Man in Black The Man in Black

lol

Epic

*Scooby* *Scooby*

HELL YEA!

Totally playing this for my cat named Scooby. Yeah I know its a cat but it looks like Scooby fucking Doo. The first two seasons are the best and a few of the remakes were funny as hell

pitchblak responds:

Haha A cat that looks like Scooby...lol Thanks alot for the review and the vote!! Keep Rockin man!!!

Sieg Heil Obama Negro (pt. 2) Sieg Heil Obama Negro (pt. 2)

Good song

Thing is Obama is about the opposite of Hitler, Hitler actually made Germany better, Obama hasn't made things better or worse. Plus the Nazi's hated blacks........

DJ Hitler - SA SS Heil DJ Hitler - SA SS Heil

Not racist

Annoying after a while but not racist. All he is saying is SA and SS and they say Heil in return. Explain how that is racist? Btw the Jews are not a race, the race is called Hebrew. People get your facts straight and get off his dick jesus christ you are whiny.

The Stephen King A-Team Theme The Stephen King A-Team Theme

YEA!

Totally his theme from "The Dark Tower"

Gaz-Metal responds:

I'd pee my pants if it was